Video Tips – Packing Glassware
Want to pack away the kitchen glassware in the safest manner possible? Andrew Foster takes less than a minute to show us the easiest way of doing just that.
Here’s what we can take away.
- Tape down the flanges of the box for easy access.
- Keep the box at a comfortable height to avoid bending or reaching.
- Place clean packing paper in the bottom of the box as a liner.
- Lay your glass flat in the center of your paper, fold the edges around, and roll it to finish the wrap.
- Arrange your glasses neatly by standing them up against each other in the box.
We’ll have more quick video tips like this coming, so stay tuned!
Posted on November 8, 2012